If you’re looking to increase the resale value of your Seattle home, consider remodeling. Whether it’s a minor update or a full-scale renovation, working with a remodeling contractor can help you maximize the return on your investment.
Heartwood Builders is a Seattle-based full-service home builder with a focus on green construction, making us an excellent option for anyone looking for quality home renovations that will boost their home’s resale value. We’ll look at some of the best home renovations you can make to increase your home’s value.
Which Renovations Increase Home Values the Most?
Remodeling can be difficult, whether you’re preparing for a move or simply looking to modernize your home. It’s crucial to determine whether the payoff will be worth the work. Knowing which renovations would provide the most return on investment is critical so that when the time comes to sell, you can demand a higher price.
You’ll want to make sure that you know what constitutes good home improvements and then decide if they are worth doing to increase your property’s value. Here are some renovations that should top your to-do list:
- Redo your kitchen. To make sure your kitchen stays functional and energy efficient, you can do some simple things to give it a fresh new look. This includes replacing old appliances with new ones that use less electricity, installing shaker-style cabinet panels, or replacing old countertops, sinks, or hardware.
- Remodel your bathroom. With many new bathroom trends and bathroom appliance technology updates, having a new and improved bathroom can help increase the value of your Seattle home. Whether you are looking for a whole bathroom remodel or just a small revamp, Heartwood Builders has you covered.
- Replace siding. Old siding can sometimes detract from how great the inside of a house looks. Often appraisers check for things like this when they are evaluating homes, and it is something you may want to consider if your home will soon go up for sale.
- Basement Renovation. If you want to increase the value of your Seattle home, basement renovation is the way to go. By improving the extra space of a basement, your home is sure to be worth more. Learn more about how Heartwood Builders can help you with your basement renovation today.
- Refresh with paint. The paint on your walls may have chipped over time, or you may have crayon marks from children that you want to remove. Repaint the holes in the wall caused by hanging goods. When painting rooms, experts advise using neutral colors.
Find the Right Remodeling Contractor
Heartwood Builders is a remodeling contractor with years of experience. A reliable remodeling contractor and a keen eye for detail are critical to the seamless process we provide with every job. We offer luxury designs at prices that cannot be beaten. Contact us online or call (206) 632-0310 today!